We provide day-to-day advice to companies registered abroad and operating in Norway as NUFs. We have extensive experience in dealing with complex issues.
- registration of a company in Norway
- type of mandatory accounting
- mandatory reporting to the Norwegian authorities
- taxation of the company’s activities in Norway:
- personal income tax
- social insurance contributions paid by the employee and the employer
- corporate tax
- avoidance of double taxation
- use of labour force employed in Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia/Poland: secondment or leasing?
- employment of third-country nationals in Norway
We predominantly work with companies registered in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. We speak Lithuanian and Russian.