We provide advice on matters related to the incorporation of companies of different legal forms and the registration of foreign companies in Norway.
We provide day-to-day counsel to foreign companies operating in Norway as NUFs on the most relevant issues:
- type of mandatory accounting
- mandatory reporting to the Norwegian authorities
- taxation of the company’s activities in Norway:
- personal income tax
- social insurance contributions paid by the employee and the employer
- corporate tax
- avoidance of double taxation
- use of labour force employed in Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia/Poland: secondment or leasing?
- employment of third-country nationals in Norway
We predominantly work with companies registered in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. We speak Lithuanian and Russian.